Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julien Robert
France
Thiverval-Grignon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mistfall was my first KS campaign ever and I must confess I did not go into too many details when I pledge, I receive my copy of the game saturday and remember that it was due to arrive a bit later (september or sthg like that)
I decided to return to the KS page and discover that there is an add on for only 9$... If only I saw it before I would have taken it without any doubt ! Especially because I thought the game needed a campaign version.
Anyway I guess this will serve me for next campaigns.

I also would like to thank you the team because the game is gorgeous and from what I've read it is a game I will enjoy a lot !!!
Session is planned this Saturday and I cannot wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Loisel
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's any consolation: The add-on did not come with KS extras or exclusives, so when it comes out in retail, you can buy exactly what we bought. You will have to wait, but in the end, you will not have lost anything. But yes, you probably should be more careful, in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Robert
France
Thiverval-Grignon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Small consolation indeed but better than nothing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.