3 Posts

Firefly: The Game» Forums » General

Subject: Pre-Order Kalidasa Cheapest price? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roric Blanton
msg tools
Expected release date July/August 2015

Just pre-ordered my Kalidasa Expansion for $26.99 (+SH)which is the cheapest I could find it anywhere. I ordered it from coolstuffinc.com which by the way have free shipping on orders over 100$
They also have the two ship expansions Jetwash & Esmeralda for $13.49 each. Unfortunatly I had already pre-ordered the two ship expansions from another site for more $ and couldn't cancel the order. I also ordered a Blue Sun Expansion for $26.49 which is a little cheaper than I could find anywhere else.

Just thought I'd put it out there for anyone anxiously waiting it's release(like I am).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Scottdale
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's $0.20 more at Miniature Market, but shipping under $100 is $6 so about $4 less than CSI. Blue Sun is the same price. The ships are $0.11 more at MM also, but if you're under the wire, it would work out less with shipping, marginally and depending on loyalty discounts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan A
United States
flag msg tools
Basically CSI, if you can fill your cart with $100+ of stuff (don't forget sleeves). And especially if you're a long time customer and have an account with the site.

I'm currently at Level 7 for their Customer Rewards and got an additional 3% off the purchase (on top of free shipping).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.