Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wrapping up my take on the West Coast Avengers...Here is Mockingbird.

I know there are 3 others that have already been done...went with an Avengers Spin with her...giving her a Versatile heavy scheme like Domino.

With the art I wanted to be sure to use her West Coaster Uniform rather than her new yellow sunglasses one. Leads to a wide range of styles, not quite a uniform look for the cards, but the Uniform is there.

Also kicked in the Dual affiliation just cause.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: RangerRob's Customs - Mockingbird - Complete
Again, very simple, but that's a positive in some respect. Could you clarify - with double agent can you split it ANY way (1/3)? Or just 2/2? Only other bummer is that the Rare is a clone of Domino's rare and common 1 is a clone of her common. Maybe something slightly different for variety?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is Bobbi Morse, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep...back in 1985 she was a founding member of the west coast avengers and Hawkeye's wife.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RangerRob24 wrote:

Apparently her versatility doesn't include dressing appropriately for the weather...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you mean? She has her long pants on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Changed up the Common. Changed the art on the Uncommon after I found some slightly better work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahewlett
msg tools
mbmb
These look great. However I'm curious as to why Battle Staff and West coast Avenger don't have Dual Affiliation?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Initially I was going to make her pure Avengers. Then Legedit 0.8 came out so I could do the dual team thing.

Unlike the tv/movie universe there is a much bigger gap between the Avengers and SHIELD in the comics. In the WCA comics Bobbi mentions her SHIELD training from time to time but that is about it. I figured just putting the SHIELD on half the cards would be a good representation of that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahewlett
msg tools
mbmb
RangerRob24 wrote:
Initially I was going to make her pure Avengers. Then Legedit 0.8 came out so I could do the dual team thing.

Unlike the tv/movie universe there is a much bigger gap between the Avengers and SHIELD in the comics. In the WCA comics Bobbi mentions her SHIELD training from time to time but that is about it. I figured just putting the SHIELD on half the cards would be a good representation of that.

Okay I gotcha. Thanks for the response and keep up the great work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What's up with the placement of the numbers on the cards? That a bug in Legedit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep...Bug with the Latest version.

Forestial is working on it for the next patch. Apple Vs. PC thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fixed the askew cost numbers with the v0.9 legedit software.

Mockingbird is good to go

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Battle Droid
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We can have a whole Hero deck consisting of just her variants now......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep...Mockingbird, Warmachine and Vision all have 5 custom versions made up.

So Upperdeck, if you were wondering what folks were asking for in a future expansion. That would be a good place to Start.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.