Subject: Release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Schema Man
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just stumbled across this entry and am totally psyched! Concordia is my favorite game by a mile and I really liked the first expansion so I am extremely happy to find this entry on the Geek.

Does anybody know when this will be released in general and the US in particular?

I can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
I would expect it to be released at Essen 2015. A more widespread release is a good question.

Personally I am still waiting for the first expansion to be readily available in Australia. Luckily a friend of mine picked up a copy at Essen last year, so I have played it occasionally, but I want one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Dahlstrom
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
(This is a picture of a frozen waterfall, from behind the waterfall)
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivor Bolakov
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just stumbled across this! Very happy there's going to be more Concordia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nils
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mac Gerdts just commented on my geek list entry and I wanted to share the information with you:

Quote:
The thing with this one is: Will it fit the base game box?

Quote:
Nils, it will come in a box of its own. 27 Forum cards printed on thick cardboard and the new wooden bits have to be stored. The cards will give the players new and individual capabilities. Enjoy!

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/194799/essen-2015-medium-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.