Subject: Daedalus Eclipse Insert rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Hartwick
United States
Concord
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Has anyone recently ordered an Eclipse insert? If so, how long did it take to arrive? I ordered mine (self-assembly) two weeks ago, and it has yet to arrive. I have tried reaching out to Daedalus via multiple channels and have received no reply as of yet.

Any thoughts or opinions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maui Chris
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
Valentino Rossi Fan
badge
get this ball
mbmbmbmbmb
Washington319 wrote:
Has anyone recently ordered an Eclipse insert? If so, how long did it take to arrive? I ordered mine (self-assembly) two weeks ago, and it has yet to arrive. I have tried reaching out to Daedalus via multiple channels and have received no reply as of yet.

Any thoughts or opinions?

they took forever to fulfill the kickstarter orders, i wouldnt hold my breath. i was less than impressed with the quality of my inserts & i'd recommend going with the broken token one if it isn't too late to cancel your order

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Locke Balenska
msg tools
Ordered back in the fall. They were swamped with orders back then due to Christmas, and I was far from the first to make the order, so it took a long time. Seems they haven't been able to scale up their production to match the number of orders they are getting, so it's just a matter of waiting as you move up the queue. Took until March to get mine, but shouldn't be as bad for you since you're not over the Christmas season.

I didn't have any problems contacting them, though. I spoke with them via email, but maybe whomever the email redirects to is on vacation. Might be worth giving them a call instead, if you haven't tried that yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bevan
Canada
flag msg tools
I ordered one just this week... hope it doesn't take too long

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed one on the KS and it did take a while to get here but once I got it I was really pleased. Had a blast building it and it works very well. Looks amazing.

Just realize if you build it yourself it will take a long time and you'll need to watch their assembly video carefully. If you've never built anything like this before this might be more challenging then you expect.

I took mine one extra step and painted in the etched labels with white paint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Purdon

Twinsburg
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep for kickstarter backers it took quote a while, but I am very pleased with the finished product. Your wait will not be as long as KS backers, but if you're in a rush I could see that affecting your decision.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Boyd
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
I Play With Toy Soldiers.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered an insert for Eldritch Horror on June 27th, paid via Paypal and have yet to hear anything from them. snore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Baker
United States
St. Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
A good man's steps are ordered by the Lord
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered mine last month. Took about 3 weeks but it was worth the wait. Really nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Zhang
United States
New York
flag msg tools
It took worryingly long for mine to arrive, I even messaged them to ask for updates and stuff. If they contacted us with status updates I'd be more comforted.

Regardless, the insert is completely amazing, so I think it was worth the wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hartwick
United States
Concord
North Carolina
flag msg tools
rvrratt wrote:
Ordered mine last month. Took about 3 weeks but it was worth the wait. Really nice!

This I am happy to hear. I'm at 2 weeks right now, so hopefully it may arrive next week.

As far as the construction part of it, I'm very much looking forward to it. I have a background in hobby miniatures and gaming, so I feel that I am up to the task!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Bolmstedt
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
I ordered mine (assembled back in early February, when they still had a backlog on their Kickstarter order. Received it in late March.

It was very nice to have it already assembled, but I also ordered a dice tower which was fun to build, so if you are into building, you save money and gain fun.

I am a bit worried about how the insert will work when Shadow of the Rift arrives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.