Popular Tags: [View All]
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been 5+ months since we were originally promised English rules. During the campaign and then time and time again afterwards. We are patient folks, but seriously, make this a priority for those of us that took a chance in helping fund the game without having access to the rules, please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bruckart
United States
Gainesville
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Winless Streaker
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also like to see a copy please or allow me to read and offer suggestions for proper grammar/translation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Frahm
United States
Queen Creek
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
I concur. Would love to see them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Mücke
Germany
Mönchengladbach
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm writing as the translator and marketing guy at Mücke-Verlag. We finished the English rules about two weeks ago. The file went out to the printer last week. I also have the rules on file here (as raw images), but I don't know if I can just give that out.

Harald is on vacation until the end of next week. It should be available very soon thereafter.

Channing Jones
(translator)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
The are up now. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Mücke
Germany
Mönchengladbach
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Expanded game rules are also up now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.