Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Are they already shipping to backers in general or do you have an early copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where are you located? (Just looking for the city, or nearest large city to get an idea of whether I should be on the lookout here in the MidWest, USA. I am not going to stalk you!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone on the Kickstarter page reported receiving theirs in Wisconsin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kartzinel
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you get a shipping notification or did the box just show up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter comment read:

"Wow, just got home from work and a big box of Rum and Bones goodness was on porch! I didn't even know it was shipping yet. Wisconsin US

I never got a tracking number or anything
, best of all its game night."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kartzinel
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So jealous! Did anyone say if it came UPS, USPS, or Fedex?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. I wish they would! I would post to the comments asking, but I was a Late Backer so I'm not an official backer according to Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm...no update or comment from CMoN about shipping to backers? Color me dubious until I see more evidence. arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Surge1000 wrote:
Hmmm...no update or comment from CMoN about shipping to backers? Color me dubious until I see more evidence. arrrh

You mean the OP's picture isn't enough

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine showed up today too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing CMON hasn't announced it because they couldn't ship all the boxes before GenCon preparations. So they sent out some and will finish early next week and declare fulfillment complete then.

Total speculation but it makes sense to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
I'm guessing CMON hasn't announced it because they couldn't ship all the boxes before GenCon preparations. So they sent out some and will finish early next week and declare fulfillment complete then.

Total speculation but it makes sense to me.

Gen Con's next weekend.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kalvin connor
United States
rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome news. Remember that the shipments us on 2 boats though. I'm guessing we should all have hem by next saturday'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon rorke
South Africa
Sandton
Gauteng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yip I am pretty jealous right now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Korner
United States
Tomah
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm the one who posted on the kickstarter from Wisconsin. The box came fed-ex , I never received a tracking number or email saying my order was shipped. The minis and components are top notch, didn't get to play it last night- finishing up Star Wars imperial Assault campaign. Going to play Sunday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apocalypse Dude wrote:
The box came fed-ex

Thanks for sharing this. That means some people may be seeing their shipment today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apocalypse Dude wrote:
I'm the one who posted on the kickstarter from Wisconsin. The box came fed-ex , I never received a tracking number or email saying my order was shipped. The minis and components are top notch, didn't get to play it last night- finishing up Star Wars imperial Assault campaign. Going to play Sunday!
Now I am doubly jealous! My wife and I were playing an IA campaign and then she got far too busy to play games (she does like it, she lacks time). So here I sit with one unplayed game waiting on another game that I will not get to play.gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Gudmundsson
Iceland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
More pics please

Europeans still have 2-4 weeks to wait, so if you could throw up more pics that would be awesome. God knows CMON won't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another report on the Kickstarter comments about the game arriving in Illinois by USPS, again with no prior notification.

It looks like we can't be sure what shipment method will be used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
Another report on the Kickstarter comments about the game arriving in Illinois by USPS, again with no prior notification.

It looks like we can't be sure what shipment method will be used.
Or shipping order, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update from CMoN on the Kickstarter comments page:

"Hey guys! Just wanted to come in with a quick update.

So, as you can see, some pledges have begun trickling out! We're going to have a more formal update once GenCon is over and we can get some harder numbers/timetables for you guys. As you can imagine things are rather hectic here with shipping containers both coming in AND preparing to leave for GenCon, and while the packing staff for each of these (Rum and Bones and Gencon) aren't the same, coordinating all that information has pushed everything into overdrive!

Once the majority of our staff gets back from the show we'll have a better update, but in the meantime packages will still continue to be shipped and prepped by the warehouse while the convention goes on, and when we return next week we can gather up all that information and pass it on to you guys.

The sails are in sight, backers, and it wont be long now until you're raiding and plundering!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reports from a lot of different parts of the US of people receiving packages thus far. Farthest West is now Eugene OR, which basically means all the continental US is within range of getting shipments at this point. A few people reported Fed Ex and only one that I know of reported USPS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.