Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
After playing Jungle Speed this weekend, I've decided that I would like to get the expansion. The only hitch is that Asmodee has set it so that in order to get the expansion, one must convert 4 friends, and collect the UPCs from their boxes in addition to your own (for a total of five). I'm interested in getting UPCs from those owner's of Jungle Speed that would be willing to give them or sell them for GeekGold or cash.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In case you can't get 5 UPCs, you can always pick up the expansion through Le Valet d'Coeur. But good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brooks
United States
Maple Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to say that Asmodee is very good about this offer. I've completed it twice and gotten two expansions (introduced the game to a lot of people at school). Just be careful about the address you send it to. On the website it lists:

Asmodee Editions LLC
55 avenue du Mont Royal ouest
Montreal H2T2S6
Québec, CANADA

as the address, but my letter was returned after about 30 days by the USPS. The actual address is:

Asmodee Editions LLC
55 avenue du Mont Royal ouest
Office 207
MONTREAL H2T2S6
Québec, CANADA

and this one worked fine. I emailed the webmaster and they gave me the correct address, but they still haven't fixed it on the site yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james napoli
United States
Westwood
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
can the upc's be 're-used'?

i would be willing to give u mine in exchange for yours(etc).

How does the deal work?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Brooks
United States
Maple Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you have to cut them out and mail them in, so you won't ever see them again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.