Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralph B
United States
Granite Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of the VPG games at coolstuffinc seem to be out of stock.

I haven't been using coolstuffinc long, so I'd like to ask whether any knows if they typically re-stock VPG games (reasonably promptly).

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cockrell
United States
Sault Ste. Marie
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure exactly about V.P. Games but, as much as I love and always use CoolStuff, sometimes it takes awhile for them to get the ball rolling on lesser titles that don't move like hotcakes in droves.

*Edit* Shoot them an email or a call, they have been very responsive with me and my horrid impatience to get something I want that says out of stock haha!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph B
United States
Granite Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply, Jay.

It hadn't occurred to me that they would respond to an email on this subject, so thanks for suggesting that. I'll give that a try.

P.S. I wonder if having a particular game is on a lot of Wish Lists would trigger a re-stocking.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cockrell
United States
Sault Ste. Marie
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting theory, not sure. Though I've had Las Vegas *the dice game* on my wishlist for centuries and no luck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph B
United States
Granite Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you and I should combine Wish Lists, LOL!

I just emailed csi. It'll be interesting to see how they reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cockrell
United States
Sault Ste. Marie
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure how much you'd enjoy my wishlist... I'm kind of a whore for Fantasy Flight Games... no shame about it either! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph B
United States
Granite Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW, csi.com replied today (quickly: about one biz day) to my query about re-stocking of two specific VPG titles:

"Thanks for ordering with us. Unfortunately it does not look like we are planning a restock of these items in the near future. I apologize for any confusion and/or inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your business and look forward to any future orders you may place.

If I can be of further service please write back or call us Toll Free in the US. Our phone number is (877) CSI-Orlando or (877) 274-6752.

Thanks for shopping with us"

Oh well, it was worth a try.

Ralph

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cockrell
United States
Sault Ste. Marie
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
True story, at least you got a solid reply on the subject! Sorry it wasn't what you were hoping for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph B
United States
Granite Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gorfinger wrote:
True story, at least you got a solid reply on the subject! Sorry it wasn't what you were hoping for.

Oh, yes, it's impressive simply to get a reply, and so quickly, as compared with many companies (I'm not thinking of game companies, specifically).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.