Subject: Mysterium Soundtrack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Riley Doyle
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Libellud posted the soundtrack for their edition today.

http://www.libellud.com/actualites/mysterium-decouvrez-la-ba...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Fischer
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good idea, but I'm not sure, if I like this soundtrack. Still excited for this version though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Quicho
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I put together a playlist for Mysterium that you can listen to here. It's more musical rather than ambient, but it still helps enhance the atmosphere.

For more board game background music, you can either browse my other playlists on YouTube, or check out the my geeklist.

Happy Listening!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
horus83 wrote:
Good idea, but I'm not sure, if I like this soundtrack.

I am sure. Whoever made this mixed up "ambient" and "annoying noise".

Won't be using this during the game (but will check out [geekurl=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRHXsFe2iag&list=PL2eZlx30U5sI-6__13WaSzw8Kp7SXfXC6]Qeester's playlist[/geekurl])
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rinaldo De Lucca
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The best soundtrack to play with Mysterium is the soundtrack from the movie The Legend of Hell House... and it should begin with the Belasco's record where he says:
'Welcome to my house. I'm delighted you could come. I'm certain you will find your stay here most illuminating. Think of me as your unseen host, and believe that during your stay here I shall be with you in spirit. May you find the answer that you seek. It is here, I promise you. And now, auf Wiedersehen.'
whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.