Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I stated in an earlier thread, I've wanted DC for a while and want to go all-in on this Kickstarter. The only problem is, I can't figure out how. The section regarding add-ones is confusing, and I don't even see the base game as an option.

Can someone explain what I'm supposed to do to order the base game, all previous expansions and the new Thorn expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pledge for the new Thorn expansion only.

After the campaign ends, contact the publisher saying you want the base set and any other expansions you would like. They will send you an invoice that includes the 25% off and free shipping deals from the KS.

Basically, it is a way to get around having to pay KS fees for money that is not actually going toward funding the new project.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jey Legarie
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Byron, that is correct!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A K Vikhagen
Sweden
Gothenborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question: what is the difference between the production and kickstarter version?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jey Legarie
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We just addressed this this morning in our first update.

Essentially, the Kickstarter version is a collector edition with a changed interface background and a different deck box.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dungeoncrawler/dungeon-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A K Vikhagen
Sweden
Gothenborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aha - thanks,

I had an extra look at the Kickstarter campaign and that was what I thought - pledge is placed - good luck!

I also want to order one or two of the delve packs, will await your instructions :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.