Star Realms» Forums » General

Subject: In app top 1000 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
star8338 on r/starrealms posted a dump of the lifetime top 1000. Helpful if you don't feel like spending all day hitting up and down in the app. I am surprised that you now have to be level 11 to just make the list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ThinkingThatsAll wrote:
star8338 on r/starrealms posted a dump of the lifetime top 1000. Helpful if you don't feel like spending all day hitting up and down in the app. I am surprised that you now have to be level 11 to just make the list.

Huzzah, I'm still in the Top 50, just barely!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Newburg
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Cats outta the bag. i play a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T K
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it would be awesome if White Wizard put this on their web site every week in a downloadable format.

Am I the only one to think so, or would others want that too?

It would help out anyone running a tournament that wanted to seed it based on Rank/Level/Win%. That alone would make it very appealing I would hope.
(shout out to HomerJr)

I also admit I would find it interesting in random games to know my opponent's win % in addition to their level.

edits: because I'm all thumbs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Heise
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kamarainen wrote:
I think it would be awesome if White Wizard put this on their web site every week in a downloadable format.

It would help out anyone running a tournament that wanted to seed it based on Rank/Level/Win%. That alone would make it very appealing I would hope.
(shout out to HomerJr)

I also admit I would find it interesting in random games to know my opponent's win % in addition to their level.

Who's up for a top 1000 single elimination tournament bracket with players seeded by rank? And then we could have a public March Madness style pool to see who can predict the best bracket! Just kidding... (I think)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HomerJr wrote:
kamarainen wrote:

(shout out to HomerJr)

Who's up for a top 1000 single elimination tournament bracket with players seeded by rank? And then we could have a public March Madness style pool to see who can predict the best bracket! Just kidding... (I think)

That would be pretty awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy Gibson
United States
flag msg tools
http://boardgametop10s.com/audio/bg10.xml
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FlyingArrow wrote:
HomerJr wrote:
kamarainen wrote:

(shout out to HomerJr)

That would be pretty awesome.

Okay, okay ... I'll do it. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vidar Ambrosiani
Sweden
Nyköping
Södermanland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since it takes 1 024 people to get a perfect bracket I guess a few people will get a first round bye...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New list posted on Reddit: http://pastebin.com/LncLMpek

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starrealms/comments/3jiomy/top_1000...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.