Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Sci-Fi game that is somewhat similar to Mythotopia.
I think the original announecemt said it would be out this year at GenCon/Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Flynn
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you have been thinking of Hands in the Sea? Not sci-fi, but it is inspired by the AFAoS/Mythotopia game engine. Also, a kinda similar name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Elkar wrote:
Could you have been thinking of Hands in the Sea? Not sci-fi, but it is inspired by the AFAoS/Mythotopia game engine. Also, a kinda similar name.

No, it was another Martin Wallace game (and I think it was planned to be a multiplayer game).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodolphe Duhil
France
Rambouillet
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Martin mentioned it in January:
Quote:
Space game is coming on fine. It will be called 'A Handful of Stars'. The game is 99% developed and work will be starting soon on the artwork. I think the game feels closer to Snow than Mythotopia, as you have point to point connections. The other interesting element is that forces remain on the board, so positioning can be crucial.

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.