Aleksandr Kazantcev
Russia
Glazov
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We developed desktop game for study theory of algoritm flow and robotics, where you specify robots (Golems) moves and action via the program on 4-way (in puzzles may be more). The program includes a card moving, striking out protection, as well as cycles and condition. Golems are moved across the field 4x4 or 6x6, fight with each other and interact with tokens. Special tokens allow you to diversify the gameplay and play different scenarios.

20 Cards of Actions, IF expression, and LOOP, two Golems - throw the dice and get a bonus. LOOP and IF expand the scope of your actions, while tokens increase the complexity and enhance features of the game.

Logic, the foundations of control robots executing the basics of programming - all studied and easy. You only need to play, and the rest of the game itself will do.

Game has free for non-commercial Print&Play version and we really need feedback about the game from teachers and parents. Also, we would be grateful to a reviews and suggestions about game.

Battle of Golems: The Algorithmic Card Game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Harris
United States
Le Roy
New York
flag msg tools
Games and Learning at playplaylearn.com
badge
Games and Learning at playplaylearn.com
mbmbmb
This looks really fascinating! I have been doing a lot of work around tabletop games to teach computer programming for all ages of students including a book for teachers on Teaching Programming Concepts Through Play, part of my Teaching Through Games series. I will print this out and take a closer look at it as well as see about sharing it with some of my librarians in schools.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandr Kazantcev
Russia
Glazov
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news for me. I will need 1-2 days for fully sync English version with current Russian version (they has Rules Book version 3.1 https://docviewer.yandex.ru/?url=ya-disk-public%3A%2F%2FpfRq... and one mini-addon Vulcan https://docviewer.yandex.ru/?url=ya-disk-public%3A%2F%2FpfRq...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandr Kazantcev
Russia
Glazov
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I finished add new Colour Term of Cards rulebook and Vulcan AddOn.

Some redesign will be planed in future, but now you can print and use my game for Free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.