Simon
Australia
Hornsby
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

There's a new group for gamers up here in the deep dark north of Sydney! If you're located in Hornsby or can get here easily (and come on, who can't? I'm pretty sure every train on the entire Sydney network stops at Hornsby Station at some point), and you're looking for some gaming on Thursday nights, we're the group for you.

We meet at the Gametraders Live store in Hornsby (3/2 William St - just around the corner from Hornsby Station) at 7pm every Thursday, and we play until the store closes at 10pm. Our game nights are completely free. Bring along a game or two you'd like to play, or play the games the rest of us bring.

We have a guild here on BGG and a Facebook group - check those out if you're interested. At some point we'll probably get our events listed on Meetup as well.

Hope to see some of you soon.

Simon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Count me in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Boyle
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Proud Balmain Board Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Simon,

All the best for establishing a new game group in Sydney.

Our re-vitalised Inner West Gamers is still going strong after almost 3 months (actually increasing in numbers), so I am sure you will also have a lot of success.

All the best, Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
Australia
Hornsby
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Brian. I did find it amusing that the establishment (or reinvigoration) of the Inner West group coincided almost precisely with my move from Dulwich Hill to Hornsby! Glad to hear it's going so well. Hopefully we can match your success.

Cheers
Simon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Oppenheim
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome!
I hope I can be an irregular/occasional visitor.
Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Swan
Australia
Randwick
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone sitting on the fence, I can vouch for Simon from his time with Randwick Eurogamers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
Australia
Hornsby
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow Andrew, that takes me back! Good times - quite a few years ago now. Hope all's going well down there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.