Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

It was pointed out that the 'Reshuffle to draw pile' for the REPUBLICAN discard deck is not working properly (it sends the cards to the /nationalist/ draw pile!).

I will try to get a new module updated in the next few days, but I need to redo the entire campaign set-up file .

Until then, the 'work around' is to just right click on the discard pile and select 'Draw specific card'. It will open up a window where you can highlight all the cards in the deck (just click on the first one, hold down shift and click on the last one). Then click ok. Then draw all these selected cards and drag them over to the draw pile.

The draw pile is always set for 'random draw', regardless of how the cards end up there. So manually moving the cards from the discard pile to the draw pile will work just fine.

Sorry for the screw up (just selected the wrong deck when I was selecting which deck to send it to!). #sigh#

-K
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Uploaded a new module (v1.3, dated 8 AUG 2015) that corrects this.

If you use an old save file, it will likely NOT be corrected...sorry (Vassal creates an 'instance' of each board in the save file and uses that, so one cannot override an older, incorrect instance).

-K

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Miranda
France
Contamine sur Arve
Haute-Savoie, Rhône-Alpes
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for this nice module!
One question: how to deal with "remove from play" event cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Control-D will delete a selected card (right click on the cards to see the different options you can perform).

-K

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.