Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like a solid deal on this hard to find expansion if you haven't backed it on Kickstarter. Only catch is the shipping time is apparently forever. I ordered it and the delivery date is between 8/13-9/2. I don't know what's up with that. But I can wait.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NZ5CDSE/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid...

EDIT: It takes so long to ship because it's coming from Switzerland. The game is both German/English even when you get it in the U.S., I think. At least the base game was. So, I assume this is the case here too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan W
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In for one, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Batenhorst
United States
Kearney
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Raised in the Land of the Huskers!
badge
Number One!
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like Farmers is only $35 too. http://www.amazon.com/Game-Salute-KEYF-Keyflower-Farmers/dp/...

I'd get either, but I don't have the base game, which is unfortunately is twice the amount. I am in for the ongoing Kickstarter though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hernandez
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheaper and faster than the Kickstarter. Totally worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kolb
United States
Highland Park
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like I've switched my KS pledge to promo only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl with one "R"
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What I find really strange about this is the sudden influx of lower-priced sellers. I've had my eye on this for weeks, and the price (with shipping) has been hovering in the low $40's during that time. Suddenly, within the past day 4 sellers have begun offering this for $32-$33.

What gives?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Dennison
United States
Dane
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Maybe there is an inventory clearance from a European distributor and these sellers are quickly flipping the items for a profit below the Kickstarter price. In any case, I am glad to see the price go down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're at it again for only $31 and change now. I actually got mine today. It's only took a week!

https://www.amazon.com/Keyflower-KEYFMERCH-Merchants/dp/B00N...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kolb
United States
Highland Park
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kirklandsigs wrote:
Maybe there is an inventory clearance from a European distributor and these sellers are quickly flipping the items for a profit below the Kickstarter price. In any case, I am glad to see the price go down.

Mine is shipping from Europe. I ordered it on June 25th. It's estimated to arrive on the 11th the earliest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wordoftheoracle wrote:
kirklandsigs wrote:

Mine is shipping from Europe. I ordered it on June 25th. It's estimated to arrive on the 11th the earliest.

Mine arrived way early. They told me between 8/13 and 9/2. Got it 8/4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.