Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Demski
Canada
Stony Mountain
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like no one has posted in this forum for two years, but I'm hoping there are some subscribed individuals that might see this.

I recently thrifted a copy of this game and it's complete except for ONE resource card (argh, infuriating!). Unfortunately I have no idea which one is missing so I can begin the task of finding a replacement.

Would anyone be willing to take a look at their complete copy and quickly provide a list of the resource cards included?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Oh heck, I'm *all over* this!

By pure coincidence it just happens that I have the game out right now to make photos for game listings on my local craigslist, and I just sat for a few minutes to take a break from housework. When I make my photos for game sales, I'll either make a list of the cards or a photo of them too, and get the information back to you here in a little while.

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

OK, here is the breakdown of the Resource deck:

The deck has 55 cards total. Three of the "suits" have 11 cards: Clothing, Fuel, and Medicine; Food is the fourth suit and has 22 cards.

Each suit has 4 denominations: 3 Resource Points, 2 RP, 1 RP, and 1 RP with a fireball.

Here is the distribution in full:

Resource points ====> 3 2 1 1*
-------------------

Clothing 2 4 3 2
Fuel 2 4 3 2
Medicine 2 4 2 3
Food 4 8 5 5

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Demski
Canada
Stony Mountain
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh my, thank you so much! I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier, I apparently forgot to press the "Subscribe" button after making this thread, and never got a notification that someone responded!

Thanks to you I now know I'm missing a 3 point Medicine card - now to track down a replacement!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

That's okay, I figured the information would be useful to *somebody*, even if you never came back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.