Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just fought Professor X today and I had a few questions:

1. When he strikes, which pawn do you put on top? You can recruit the top card, but how is that decided which of the two goes on top? I've always sort of picked, but I didn't see it specified.

2. During the Villain League challenge, I fought him against the Fear Itself plot and there was literally one Lair spot left before I took him out. When he struck, there was only one ally in the Lair -- what was I supposed to do in that situation? Make one a pawn and immediately make the refilling ally a pawn too, or just give him the one?

Any help would be appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shouldn't this be in the Villains forum rather than here?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Easy enough to flag that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I posted the same question in the villains section. This board just gets more traffic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahewlett
msg tools
mbmb
thedaninblack wrote:
I just fought Professor X today and I had a few questions:

1. When he strikes, which pawn do you put on top? You can recruit the top card, but how is that decided which of the two goes on top? I've always sort of picked, but I didn't see it specified.

Page 18 of the Villains rulebook states(bold is for emphasis on my part):
Professor X: If there is a tie for highest-cost Allies in the Liar, the current player breaks those ties. The current player chooses which order to stack those Allies.

So you get to choose the order.

EDIT: Devin Low clarified it here

thedaninblack wrote:
2. During the Villain League challenge, I fought him against the Fear Itself plot and there was literally one Lair spot left before I took him out. When he struck, there was only one ally in the Lair -- what was I supposed to do in that situation? Make one a pawn and immediately make the refilling ally a pawn too, or just give him the one?

Any help would be appreciated.

You always do as much of a card as you can. So in this instance I would only give him the one as you only have one to give him.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.