Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am BATMAN!
mbmbmbmbmb
When you take a card from an opponent, the translation states to:

"Add a die with a value of 1 to the cost of the stolen card, roll all the dice, then pay them to the player from whom the card was taken"

Do all of these dice come for the common pool of dice, from the player doing the action, or a combo of both (the 1 from the players pool, and the rest from the common pool)?

Thanks for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glaya B
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bond8089 wrote:
When you take a card from an opponent, the translation states to:

"Add a die with a value of 1 to the cost of the stolen card, roll all the dice, then pay them to the player from whom the card was taken"

Do all of these dice come for the common pool of dice, from the player doing the action, or a combo of both (the 1 from the players pool, and the rest from the common pool)?

Thanks for any help.

The dice come from the player doing the attack. Thus, the person must already have the dice sufficient to pay the cost of the card plus a die with a value of 1 in order to perform the attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.