United States
Rensselaer Falls
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Game Board designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered Survival of the Fittest, and being the budget-minded gamer (Read: Cheap)I'd like to know if I can get by with buying just 7 grave weapon zombie minis rather than the entire 14 miniature boxed set--Do they come into play enough in this expansion to warrant having 14?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Biodiesel
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
Don't buy any. You don't need them, as they don't add any function to the game. They simply replace using a normal zombie with a cardboard disc (grave weapon) underneath him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Myers
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another consideration is that the Crawling Torso mini's card only comes in the Grave Dead mini-expansion. So if you only buy the 7 mini set you won't have that card to use with its mini.

Personally this will be the last expansion I buy, although at some point I will get it as it looks quite cool to see the unique figures on the board. But the figures themselves are not required to use the grave weapon cards so I'm saving my money for other expansions first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.