Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean McNeely
United States
Hilo
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I recently purchased a copy of Flat Top off of eBay. It only has about 320 counters out of the 1300 though. Does anyone have an extra set for trade?

Thanks
Sean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
servo19 wrote:

I recently purchased a copy of Flat Top off of eBay. It only has about 320 counters out of the 1300 though. Does anyone have an extra set for trade?

Thanks
Sean

May be that you will find useful this first class scanning of the Battleline made by Leif/Leif_G, but someone else talked of someone that does counters replicas. I don't know if it is till possible to find who do them and at which condition. My advice is to contact who sold you the game on eBay and ask him about the missing counters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McNeely
United States
Hilo
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thank you. I bid on the game after a late night out so didn't see the disclaimer about missing some counters. Always bid sober.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
servo19 wrote:

Thank you. I bid on the game after a late night out so didn't see the disclaimer about missing some counters. Always bid sober.

About one thousand on the 1300 counter are not some. Anyway, if you play a game mastered game, you will need really few counters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lane Taylor
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I can find the DVD, I have scans of all of them. You'd have to print your own and punch them though. ..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.