dave boulton
United Kingdom
etchingham
E. Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
in early February I made this post on the forums; https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1313868/attention-southeast...

I still have copy of my Arcadia Quest pledge going spare and frankly it is taking up space! I would like to see it go to a worthy cause, ifn I can not find a person who could use it I will put it on ebay and give the money to charity myself, (well I suppose I could ask Aldi ifn I could do a raffle on the sight somehow, hmmm) but I think it would be more in the spirit of community ifn it were used for what I promised it would be.

I do not mind paying postage to someone in England though would obviously prefer ifn it could be picked up, hell give me a couple of free tickets entry to your con and I will bring it along personally (I would need one for a mate; I do not drive)

Please pass this along to anyone you may know who is involved with a con somewhere in the UK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meeple Con
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
The Las Vegas Board Game Convention
mbmb
Wow. Kind of you to offer. I'd surely take you up on that offer if I were there, free tickets and all...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Gameson
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sent a PM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave boulton
United Kingdom
etchingham
E. Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank-you for your kind words

have a couple of possibilities now though (and yes I am only replying to you so this goes to the front page of the forum window again )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.