Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The last few days have been hectic with questions, clarifications and answers.

During this period I have started and not always finished many quests.

I now feel confident I can play to the rules and know the errata for the few cards that require it.

In all this generally everyone has seemed positive, I woud like to add to this, one aspect has stood out above the gameplay and theme both of which are really good. The unique story generated by the combination of location, encounters and time cards. Each gamplay generates a new story , on top of the setting defined by the quest.

Everytime I come to the table it does seem fresh even with the same hero and quest.

Considering we have nightmare modes and different hero combinations it will be a long time before this drops off and only for those that can remember every game over 20 + sessions and maybe not even then.

Thankyou Blazej both for continuing support and for a Great game which will generate great stories.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And thank you - all of you for your support, your engagement and your active participation. It's pleasure to make a game for people like you.

Also, if I have had any doubts, now I have none. More heroes, more locations, more quests will come in the future, so that the stories all of you forge can be even more diverse.

Once again, thank you all
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niels Bech
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I took me a couple of plays as well to learn the rules, but now it seems to flow and we can play a game quite fast.
I really like the game as well I have been looking for a coop dungeon crawl /adventure style games for a long time. Tried legends of Andor and descent and others but I could never get the wife to play them with me more than once. But this one she like
It has the perfect balance between getting loot and character progress while still getting a lot of mobs to kill and a bit of pressure from the time track. So it feels like an rpg while still having the play time of a board game.
So very well done Blazej and thanks.
I know we will get a lot of fun out of this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bogert
Japan
Amagasaki
Hyogo
flag msg tools
badge
http://chrisbogert.wixsite.com/chaturanga-family
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto, with the rules down now, the game flows quickly and smoothly. With more heroes, locations and quests to come in the future, I am on board 100%. This may end up topping my favorite game list, can't get enough of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love to hear this! Just enjoying everyone's impressions as I try to use my willpower to force the boat to get to this side of the 'pond' faster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.