Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Birdarang(spelling it wrong I think) says if you control a hero, +2
Say I play that card first, then a hero after I buy from the line up, do I get the +2?

Hawk and dove say "if there are two copies of the same card in play, additional +1 power.
This takes into account what everyone has in control, in the line up, and cards you have played?
Also
Say i play that card first and then the hawk and dove again, do I get +6 power or +5 power total?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Goertz
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
NA NA NA NA . . .
mbmbmbmbmb
For Birdarang, you do not get the +2 power unless you control a hero before you play it (or when you play it if you are using Garfield Logan). It does not have the text "if you play or have played" or a variation on this for control card then you only look for its activation when the Birdarang card is played.

For any text that is looking for what is "in-play" it does not look at the Line-Up, only the cards that you or other players control. For this then you would not activate Hawk and Dove's +1 for anything matching in the Line-Up.

If you play one Hawk and Dove and there are not 2 copies of the same card in play you receive only +2 power. Then by playing the second Hawk and Dove you gain the full +3 power for 5 power total.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.