5 Posts

Caverna: The Cave Farmers» Forums » Rules

Subject: Exploration Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
zilch zilch
msg tools
mbmbmb
Let's say I have 3 stones and no wood. Let's also say I have the Carpenter and Dog School.

If take a level 3 exploration (with a dwarf of appropriate weapon strength), can I take a wood, a dog, and furnish the 3wood/3stone simple dwelling?

I obviously get 1 wood from the exploration, and 1 wood from the Dog School. The question is can I apply those to the purchase of a simple dwelling in the same exploration? (probably been answered before, but I can't find it)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArrBeeDee Dial
United States
Lexington Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
I am working on overcoming my AP. Here is my 'to do' plan ...so far: 1).
mbmbmbmbmb
If you question is "can I use material gathering while exploring to furnish a dwelling"? Yes. Do the exploration in order with furnishing last.

I can't look now, it takes 'higher than level 3' to furnish.

If your question is "do I get room benefits while exploring"? Usually. I can't think of any limitations. 'Read the tiles literally' is the safest answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hart

Rockford
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes this is a legal move. You can collect resources and use them in subsequent actions during an expedition. The confusion the previous poster is referring to is the exploration space you use versus the strength of your weapon. You need a lvl 7 weapon to use the furnish option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zilch zilch
msg tools
mbmbmb
Right, so assuming I have an appropriate weapon to do the actions described, it is fine to use resources collected during an exploration to furnish a room in the same exploration. Thanks for clarifying so quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zilch zilch
msg tools
mbmbmb
I was able to find a thread where a version of this was asked. Thanks again for all the help.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1064898/do-you-get-all-expe...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.