Hide
4 Posts

Prussia 20» Forums » General

Subject: Napoleonic 20 event card 13 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David McKenna
msg tools
Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really only just curious here: I've noticed that the exclusive rules for both Jena 20 and Eylau 20 mention setting up optional card 13 Desperate Measures in the event deck, yet my copy did not arrive with said card. Instead, I have a card titled 'With such baubles, men are led'.

Anyone else notice this, or was there any reason for the change?

Also, I'm assuming there's nothing stopping you with swapping this with the optional card 13 from Wallachia 20 or any future releases?

Just curious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, oops! We'll clean that up in the rules...

And, yes, any #13 card will do. We designed them that way...

Alan Emrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
All the #13 cards are intended to be usable with any game in the series (think of them as a sort of updated proxy for the additional event cards in the Napoleonic 20 Expansion Kit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McKenna
msg tools
Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I know - had thought as much.

Just out of interest, I went back and had a look at the no. 13 cards in the previous 3 offerings:

Espana 20 had 'Crescendo of drums' (either remove routed marker or auto rally weakest unit at end of combat phase)
Wallachia 20 had 'Protect the colo(u)rs' (1 defending unit is auto steady, or treated as elite if it should rout. If already elite, may gain Élan bonus in defence)
Prussia 20 (this one) has 'With such baubles, men are led' (keep card. May spend 1 morale point and discard card to re-roll die during 1 battle).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.