5 Posts

Hat-Trick» Forums » General

Subject: On the road to Kickstarted - new expansion-related website rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patryk Kowalski
msg tools
designer
Hat-Trick goes online on Tabletopia. PM me if you want a learn, try or play it.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After some extensive testing (and plenty of soul-searching), I followed your advice and will try to Kickstart the 'Players' expansion for Hat-Trick. To this end, I spent the last 3 weeks completely overhauling the old website so that, from now on, you could follow everything that will be going on with the expansion until the crowdfunding campaign goes up. There will be articles, there will be designer's diaries, there will be updates on the progress of works. So, please visit at www.htgame.co.uk and leave a mark from time to time to let me know that you are there (updating a 'dead' website can be a drag, believe me).

P.S. I'll try to reach you via priv as well so sorry if you read this message the second time
P.S.S. I am leaving until Sunday so until then I won't be able to reply to any questions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Germany
München (Munich)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great! Good luck. Jan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patryk Kowalski
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Jan. That was quick. Go Bremen!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Swift
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm enjoying the game but I was wondering if you have considered making a board/pitch available as a stretch goal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patryk Kowalski
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
I took the liberty to address your question in the latest article. Please find it here.
Btw, awesome avatar. I can't stop looking at it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.