Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello All!

Well as I promised, I have been working on my project for a proper insert for A Touch of Evil. My goal for this project is to combine the base game, Something Wicked, The Coast and all of the small box expansions that came out into two of the large boxes. The other part of this task is to speed up set up and tear down time by utilizing my quick use trays I've done for other games (Eldritch Horror, Elder Signs). This will expand the game into a minimum of two boxes since I'm not just chucking all the cards together, but the outcome will be worth it!

This first box contains all of the cards used in the game in trays. 4 trays contain location cards. There are dividers attached to the insert to place the Mystery, Event, Lair, and supplemental cards since a tray wasn't really needed for these as it would have been obscenely tall. The final trays are for my friend's dice and a nice pull out tray for the common tokens used most turns (wound/investigation tokens).

Keep an eye out for part 2 when I finish the second box!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Preview of Box 2!

After such a perfect fitting of box 1, it really left me something special with the maps and player cards. They fit just so perfectly on top of each other. This will leave me plenty of space to place the minis in those divided spaces I've just placed dividers for. The height of those dividers is equal in height to the game board so I can work on a tray that spans from the wall to just touching the player cards. I have lots of plans for that space!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Box 2 is completed! I just didn't have time to take proper pictures or remove the pins from the drying pieces before work. But here's the final preview of things to come!

2 side trays to fit a good many of the side components. I have the larger tray split 6 ways and it will contain all the monsters and miscellaneous other tokens remaining.

Can't wait to get home and fill this up all the way!

Knock off another game from my list of inserts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.