6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » West

Subject: Seattle-Blue highway games meetup? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just moved to Seattle and I've found that I live very close to the excellent Blue Highway games in Queen Anne. I've been meanning to go to one of the game nights on Friday or Saturday but haven't found anyone to go with. Is anyone interested in meeting up there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Stephenson
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What kind of board gaming are you interested in? Blue Highway has a decent pick-up game weekend event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say I'm on the deeper side of casual . I'm into most games of up to medium complexity and length. I've lived in Kenya for quite some time so I'm excited to be back in a country where board gaming is accessible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Johan and others,

I live near BHG too and would be up for a meetup.

How about this coming Saturday or Sunday?

They are not great for weeknights because they close at 7pm

Jonathan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H. Lo
msg tools
I'm on top of QA and would love to meet up and play with others as well. I'd be up to meet up at BH or host at my house.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Szymas
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in meeting up. I always go to their Board Game Challenges (usually the last Saturday of the month; this month it's on the 22nd and is Grog Island). I definitely recommend it - I've made some friends and learned new games via going.

Also, the 24 hour marathon (which is Sept 12-13th this year) is fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.