2015 AN:R & Ales (or tea / coffee) Summer Kit Tournament, focusing on a casual enjoyment of the game within a semi structured environment.
To have a bit of fun.
27th September 2015
Registration at 10:00am first game starts at 10:30am, latest anticipated finish 17:30.
UK, Hampshire, Portsmouth, Fistful of Dice, 72 Elm Grove
£5 per player, limited availability.
Tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis and can be bought in advance from FoD website: https://www.afistfulofdice.co.uk/event/android-net-runner-su...
*****Awards & Prizes*****
* 2015 Summer Kit: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2015/6/8/order-yo...
1st: Choice of the Playmat or 1 Alt Art Femme Card plus 1 Deck Box and 1 Swordsmen
2nd: Either the Playmat or 1 Alt Art Femme, which ever wasn't chosen by whom ever came first, plus 1 Deck Box and 1 Swordsmen
3rd: 1 Deck Box and 1 Swordsmen
4th- 15th: 1 Swordsmen
Last Place / Wooden Spoon: 1 Deck Box plus first pick of any remaining raffle prizes.
Raffle Prizes to be picked at random between games, limited to one win per player (with potential exception of last place prizes include but not limited to
Full play set of signed cards x 2
Individual signed card x 6
Customised / Graffeti cards x 6
This section is subject to change once I’ve read the latest FAQ, however it is expected to be your standard tournament structure.
1. 5 games of Swiss,
2. 1 game consists of 2 matches; players must play 1 match as the Corporation and 1 match as the Runner per game.
3. Winning a match will give you 2 points, losing a match 0 points and if time is called the person who has the most agenda points will score 1 point.
4. Time allocation for each game is 70mins, which allows 35mins per match, anticipated schedule including below:
10:30 > 11:45 – Game 1
11:45 > 13:00 – Game 2
13:00 > 13:30 – FOOD
13:30 > 14:45 – Game 3
14:45 > 16:00 – Game 4
16:00 > 17:15 – Game 5
Dependent upon results a cut to double elimination may occur after Round 4.
1. All Data Packs & Deluxe Expansions will be legal.
2. Alt Art cards are allowed as long as it is clear to both players what it is representing.
3. To accommodate potential difficulty for new players to access sought after cards, PROXY CARDS ARE ALLOWED FOR CARDS WHICH HAVE BEEN RELEASED…within reason.
a) Must follow the same rules as the Alt Art Cards (clear to both players etc.)
b) No more than 3 full play sets per deck allowed (total of 9 cards, of 3 types (3x3.))
c) Please let me know on the day which cards you are intending to proxy so that I can have a quick look to make sure they are suitable.
4. Opaque or Pictured sleeves are required for all cards, with the exception of the ID & Click Tracker cards.
5. Each player will need legal decks for both Corporation and Runner and the relevant tokens to play.
6. Latest FAQ will be followed; however we should all support friendly play and encourage helping each other out during the day.
- Last edited Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:55 pm (Total Number of Edits: 3)
- Posted Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:41 am
Adam S Doyle Approved Cards for the prize pool
More cards for the prize pool