Kevin Hammond
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can Body Size / Population be increased by more than one for a species in one turn?

I'm under the impression that the answer is "yes" because the rules don't state that there is a limit.

I.e. on turn one a player could discard three cards and increase population by 2 and body size by 1, all for the same species.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Watson
United States
Barrington
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
5th_Para_Bde wrote:
Can Body Size / Population be increased by more than one for a species in one turn?

I'm under the impression that the answer is "yes" because the rules don't state that there is a limit.

I.e. on turn one a player could discard three cards and increase population by 2 and body size by 1, all for the same species.

You are correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I certainly hope so, as that is how I read the rules. I think you are only limited by the number of cards you have as well as the max levels of 6.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Hammond
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Gameson
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
5th_Para_Bde wrote:

Yes they can, proving you have the cards and aren't too big already
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.