Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Mayday Games Card Sleeve Sale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cameron Lawrence
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Canbrra Gamers,

Just bringing to your attention that Mayday are having a sale on card sleeves. Approximatly 40% reduction on instock items.

Also, for orders of $250, free International Shipping.

I'll sit this one out as I spent most of Satuday morning sleeving Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game, Dead of Winter: A Crossroads Game, Libertalia and King of Tokyo with the 23 packs of sleeves that arrived.

However, there may be enough of you that could get to $250.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Douglas
Australia
Flynn
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Solomon M. Green
Australia
Armadale
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Details of the 5 day Pioneer-Day sale were originally posted here:
Huge Case Lot Sale on Card Sleeves From Mayday Games... a few days ONLY

Posted23-Jul-15 3:09am.

The nasty was that you needed $250USD of sleeves only to secure free international shipping, after which all products added were free shipping as well. The caselot discount of 50% once 100 units of any SKU exceeded applied to the caselot overflow.

Sadly the time for it has passed and the checkout will no longer apply the discounts you are seeking.

I'd suggest if you are Facebook, subscribe to their page and thereby receive notifications of their upcoming sales.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Ward
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
The Monarch
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if m ready to make the commitment for card sleeves quite yet, except maybe for my copy of Discworld Ankh-Morpork.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.