Popular Tags: [View All]
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a game that I developed with Statsig and it originally ran in 2011.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/709325/achievement-unlo...

In this game all known achievements will be the same as the original. Hidden Objectives will be mostly different, but it is POSSIBLE there is a repeat, or something similar that was in the original game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Achievement Unlocked!
Victory Conditions -

You win with your team whether you are alive or dead at the end of the game. The winning team will be the team with the most achievement points. There will be NO individual victories. Your goal is to get achievement points for your team.

There are no hidden roles.

This game will start when full and will not run over the weekends.

Dusk will be 4 pm BGG time.
Dawn will be at 6 pm BGG time.

Team Good

1 Seer - Views each night for Wolf/Not Wolf. Will receive a random negative view N0. Will receive a negative view on the cub until the cub is promoted.

1 Aux Seer - Views each night for Aux/Not Aux. Will receive a random negative view N0. Receives a positive view until cub is promoted then receives a negative view.

1 Martyr - May choose a target each night. If the Martyr's target is chosen as the NK victim or a night brutal the Martyr will die in their place. May not target the same player on consecutive nights.

1 Brutal Hunter - If the hunter is alive with only one wolf they defy parity and good gets the achievement for winning the werewolf game.
Brutal target is chosen by the hunter. Order must be in before dawn or dusk is called. If there is no brutal target chosen then there is no brutal. Once a brutal target is chosen that target persists continuously unless removed by the hunter.

2 Lovers - Lovers will know each other. If one of them is killed both lovers will die.

7 Villagers - Ordinary villagers with no special attributes.

Team Evil

1 Brutal Wolf - Will share a chat with other wolves. Brutal target is chosen by the brutal wolf. Order must be in before dawn or dusk is called. If there is no brutal target chosen then there is no brutal. Each night the wolves in the wolf chat will collectively choose one player to kill. Once a brutal target is chosen that target persists continuously unless removed by the hunter.

2 Wolves - Will share a chat with the Brutal Wolf. Each night the wolves in the wolf chat will collectively choose one player to kill.

1 Wolf Cub - Is not aware of the alignment of any other players in the game. Upon the death of a wolf the wolf cub will be promoted into the wolf chat and participate in the night kill. For all achievement purposes the Wolf Cub will count as an Aux Evil before promotion and a Max Evil once promoted.

1 Sorc - Views each night for Seer/Not Seer. Will receive a random negative view on N0. Receives a positive result for both the Seer and the Aux Seer.The sorcerer will win with the evil team but counts for parity with good.

1 Cultist - The cultist knows the identity of the wolves. The cultist will learn the identity of the wolf cub upon promotion. The cultist will win with the evil team but counts for parity with good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please read all of the rules thoroughly. Most of the rules are standard but because of the nature of this game there are one or two additions or tweaks to the norm.

*Ties will be broken by LHLV

*Night Kills will be resolved before any view actions.

*People who do not post or vote for one entire day cycle will be put up for replacement unless mods there is notification of the possibility.

*Please no posting between Dusk/Dawn and when results are posted.

*Any votes timestamped up through 4:00 pm BGG time will be coutned. Any timestamped 4:01 or later will be disregarded even if Dawn has not been posted.

*Orders will be taken until 6:00 pm BGG time. Any Orders timestamped 6:01 pm or later will be ignored.

*Mods will not keep a public talley of points or achievements earned. Players are not prevented from attempting to do so themselves.

*All game interaction must take place in the thread or Cassie. Please no outside communication with other players.

*Conditional orders one person deep are acceptable as long as they are clearly stated. If the mods can't understand the request and you aren't here to clarify the first order listed will be the one followed.

*Orders will be taken through geekmail if any player has trouble accessing Cassie(this happens to me when I am at work so I understand )

*No lynch is an option and no lynch will happen if the majority of voters vote no lynch.

*There are no hidden roles or vote manipulation powers.

*Please do not delete or edit any posts. Because of the basis of this game it is important there are no deletions or edits. if you need to edit something you posted please make a new post.

*Quoting any Cassie chats or PM's with the mods is a no-no.

*If you misformat a vote it will not be corrected by the mods. Cassie's tally stands.

*If you have a question to address to the mods please make it red(and large if possible) and the mods will answer in kind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each of the Achievements listed below may be gained only once per person. They may be gained by multiple people unless otherwise listed.

There may be achievements possible that are not included on this list.

Achievement points listed below will not be publicly tallied or announced by the mods until game end.

Bold is the name of the achievement. Listed in Green is who may obtain this achievement. Point values are listed in Red.

Any Individual

Escape Artist- Anyone- 40- Be the last voter before Dusk is called. To gain this achievement your vote must switch the lynch lead from yourself to someone else.

Spell of Power or SSSShhhh, I'm Speaking -Anyone-30- Make 5 consecutive posts that are each at least one hour apart without any other player posting.

Pacifist-Anyone-30-Never have your vote resting on the lynchee at dusk.

I Know Who You Are or Meta Works -Anyone-5 points for each correct guess- Before Dawn is called on the end of N1 each player has the opportunity to gain points in their chats by naming the roles of other players. For good players there will be points awarded for naming the max and aux evils. For evil players there will be points awarded for guessing good specials. These points may be obtained by dead players. There will be no dead chat or spoilers until after these lists are entered. You may change who you pick until Dawn is called but for ease of processing the ENTIRE list MUST be reposted each time you change a name.You must specify what you are naming a player for; eg Miraria=Max. You may not guess more people for a role than there are possible roles.

Good Team

Victory!(Or is it?)-Either Team-150-Win the werewolf game.

Flawless-Either Team-50-Win the werewolf game victory without a single team member dying.

We Don't Need No Stinkin' Specials!-Good Team-25-Good wins with only villagers remaining.

Cleanse the Village - Good Team-25-Win with no aux evils alive.

Hunter

I Told You It Could Happen or The Unicorn IS Real-Hunter-100-Win the
game due to Hunter defying parity.

Jilted Lover -Hunter-50-Brutal the Lovers

Stay Your Hand -Hunter and Brutal Wolf-40-Choose not to use your brutal. Must be entered as an order.

You're Coming With Me -Brutal Hunter/Brutal Wolf-25- Have your brutal kill someone on the opposite team.

Lovers

I Need My Space-Lovers-50-Have one lover voting for their partner when that partner is lynched.

Third Wheel-Lovers-50-Lovers are alive in the final three.

...Conquers All-Lovers-25-Live through the end of the game.

Romeo and Juliet-Lovers-25-Have the lovers voting for each other at dusk.

Martyr

Not So selfless- Martyr -25-Live to the end of the game.

Sacrifice- Martyr -10-Succesfully intercept any kill at night.

Seer/Aux Seer

Bullseye-Seer, Aux Seer, Sorcerer-30 N1, 20 N2, 10 N3, 0 N4 on, Double for Sorcerer-Get a positive view on N1, N2, or N3. Will be worth less points each successive night.

Don't Quit Your Day Job-Seer, Aux Seer, Sorcerer-25-Have 3 consecutive negative views on different targets(not counting N0)

Bad Omen-Seer, Aux Seer, Sorcerer-25-All of your viewed players are dead when the game ends.

A Night's Rest-Seer, Sorcerer, Aux Seer-25 for Seers, 50 for Sorcerer-Choose not to exercise your view before receiving any positive views. This may only be done once by each person elligible.

Villager

Sense of Smell-Villager-30-Have your vote resting on a wolf at dusk 3 nights in a row.

Vanilla Tastes Good-Villager-25-Be the N1 night kill.

Evil Team

Victory!(Or is it?)-Either Team-150-Win the werewolf game.

Flawless-Either Team-50-Win the werewolf game victory without a single team member dying.

I Give My Life for the Cause-Evil-50- Evil wins the game by lynching an aux evil.

Conspiracy-Evil-50-4 or more Evils are voting the lynchee at Dusk.

Axe Proof - Evil-50-Win with the Hunter still alive

Invisible - Evil-50-Win with the Seer still alive.

Blind Leading the Blind - Evil-50-The Seer/Aux Seer is lynched. May be gained two times.

Minor Distraction - Evil-30-Win with the Aux Seer still alive.

Sheep for the Slaughter - Evil-25-Win with only villagers alive on the good team.

Wolves

Note: The Wolf Cub is eligible for all of the Wolf Achievements after promotion

Voldemort-Wolves-50-NK an Aux Evil.

All By Myselfsoblue-Wolf-50 -Be the last wolf alive when evil wins the werewolf game.

Bland Palate - Wolves-50-Kill only Villagers on Nights 1 and 2.

No Taste at All - Wolves-50-Kill only Villagers on nights 1 through 3. This is stackable with bland palate.

Stay Your Hand -Hunter and Brutal Wolf-40-Choose not to use your brutal. Must be entered as an order.

Vegetarianism-Wolves- 30 points per night, max 3 nights-Enter no kill order for a night. There are increasing rewards for multiple uses.

Anna Karenina-Wolf-30-Have your final vote at dusk resting on a wolf that is lynched.

You're Coming With Me -Brutal Hunter/Brutal Wolf-25- Have your brutal kill someone on the opposite team.

Shot Through the Heart, and You're to Blame- Wolves-25 -NK or Brutal the Lovers

Eye for an Eye-Wolves-25-NK or Brutal the Seer.

Inquisition - Wolf-25-Kill the Martyr with a direct NK or Brutal.

Unfit Parents - Wolves-25-NK or Brutal the Cub.

Boom, headshot! - Wolves-25-Kill a Good Special N1.

Catch a Spy - Wolves-20-Kill the Seer/Aux Seer during a night when their view would be positive.

Wolf Cub

Only the Good(and you) Die Young - Cub-50-Die before promotion.

Student Becomes the Master - Cub-30-Be promoted by a Wolf lynch where your vote is on that Wolf at Dusk.

Cultist

Hey, Notice Me! - Cultist-50-Vote all 3 starting Wolves at some point during D1.

My Master's Servant -Cultist-25- Live to the end of the game.

Sorcerer

Bullseye-Seer, Aux Seer, Sorcerer-30 N1, 20 N2, 10 N3, 0 N4 on, Double for Sorcerer-Get a positive view on N1, N2, or N3. Will be worth less points each successive night.

A Night's Rest-Seer, Sorcerer, Aux Seer-25 for Seers, 50 for Sorcerer-Choose not to exercise your view before receiving any positive views. This may only be done once by each person elligible.

Don't Quit Your Day Job-Seer, Aux Seer, Sorcerer-25-Have 3 consecutive negative views on different targets(not counting N0)

Bad Omen-Seer, Aux Seer, Sorcerer-25-All of your viewed players are dead when the game ends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
AnneAa
Chronomodra
Dake
JaredW25
RoyalApe
ThatAblaze

6 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1408...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. Just don't lock clear her for tone. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably just be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just achieved on Cassandra!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. Just don't lock clear her for tone. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably just be murdalated.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an achievement for signing up first, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Modding this game is a bit of a nightmare, but also super fun. So I thought 4 years was long enough to wait between runs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of curiosity, was this the first appearance of the term "spell of power"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Era
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
A friend in need is a friend indeed
badge
An enemy in need is hilarious
mbmbmbmbmb
The first run of this game was hectic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MD1616 wrote:

Nope

First run of Achievement Unlocked was 10-9-11.

The original source for the spell of power was an actual component of the game in Elysia, 11-15-2005.

Then it made a return in the second version of the game, 1-16-2006, but this time players were aware of its existence but not how to get it.

Players spent the game trying to figure it out.

Then Anonymouse is really the first official source by tying it to 5 posts in a row on a joke in that game. I think he may have been semi-outed evil? Not sure. 1-23-2006.

I would like to find the first person who used it out of context - I mean in another game - but maybe another time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
miraria wrote:
Modding this game is a bit of a nightmare, but also super fun. So I thought 4 years was long enough to wait between runs.

Violin ran a version in '12 and I helped some. If you would like assistance, please feel free to holler.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
JaredW25 wrote:
How does good get a flawless victory?

I suppose wolves could no kill a bunch in a row, but that seems unlikely.
I would expect a flawless victory for good means no mislynches. At all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F5
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
miraria wrote:
Now there's a statement I can relate to. (RE: Domino Effect)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
mbmbmbmbmb
bleep-bloop

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
mbmbmbmbmb
JaredW25 wrote:
How does good get a flawless victory?

I suppose wolves could no kill a bunch in a row, but that seems unlikely.

no mislynches.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I dropped. I might sign back up when it's close to full.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
No editing posts? That will be difficult.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ThatAblaze wrote:
No editing posts? That will be difficult.

I see what you did there.

Because of the nature of some achievements its important posts are not edited.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
dbmurph22 wrote:
MD1616 wrote:

Nope

First run of Achievement Unlocked was 10-9-11.

The original source for the spell of power was an actual component of the game in Elysia, 11-15-2005.

Then it made a return in the second version of the game, 1-16-2006, but this time players were aware of its existence but not how to get it.

Players spent the game trying to figure it out.

Then Anonymouse is really the first official source by tying it to 5 posts in a row on a joke in that game. I think he may have been semi-outed evil? Not sure. 1-23-2006.

I would like to find the first person who used it out of context - I mean in another game - but maybe another time.

Thanks so much, Murph!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dune was the next use. So first usage out of applicable game...but by Mouse again. Next thing to find will be the first non-Mouse person that used it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
For the stay your hand achievement, "Choose not to use your brutal. Must be entered as an order." is that choose not to use it one night, or choose not to use it the entire game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ThatAblaze wrote:
For the stay your hand achievement, "Choose not to use your brutal. Must be entered as an order." is that choose not to use it one night, or choose not to use it the entire game?

you have to be choosing not to use it when you die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G C

Georgia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.