Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Richter
Germany
Siegen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow geeks,

I hope there is someone here how can help me - I´m searching for a backer of the show https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/con-man#/story with a chance to piggyback on their pledge. I MUST HAVE the DVD or BluRay of this show.

Please PM me if you can help me out.

Thanks!

Edit: seems the title was badly chosen... fixed that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Searching for a Con Man Backer!
I don't know anything about that show, have you tried calling DIBs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Homatidis
England
flag msg tools
badge
If you are unable to find a backer, it will be possible to rent/watch online at the end of September.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/conman/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dreamdealer wrote:
Hello fellow geeks,

I hope there is someone here how can help me - I´m searching for a backer of the show https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/con-man#/story with a chance to piggyback on their pledge. I MUST HAVE the DVD or BluRay of this show.

Please PM me if you can help me out.

Thanks!

Yeah, sure.

Just send me some money and I'll take care of everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bimmy Jim
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only entered because I thought you wanted help for a scam that'll make me rich.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Society of Watchers
United States
Killbuck
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BimmyJim wrote:
I only entered because I thought you wanted help for a scam that'll make me rich.

Sorry, I only support Nigerian Princesses!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Richter
Germany
Siegen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.
mbmbmbmbmb
@Shadowen: Sorry, I´m not familiar with the abbreviation DIBs - can you help me with it?

@Torpor: Yes I know, but I do want the DVD real bad!

@The Rest: Seems like I called for it - fixed the title. As a non native speaker you better check your post in the Chit Chat forum twice or you end up with more than you asked for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe DIBs means he called dibs on your soul. I'm not sure, I'm pretty new around here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Richter
Germany
Siegen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay,

thanks for the explanation - sadly BGG is the only fitting forum for this kind of request. I hoped under all this geeks would be some Browncoats to help me out.

Perhaps there is a better categorie than Chit Chat for this post?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.