Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My contest prize has bloomed to heretofore unimagined massivitosity. That's right, if you win my contest, you get 343.5 gg, which means you can buy bgg from aldie if you want, or, if you've sold your soul to the devil, you can buy it back and still have some left over to take that special geek in your life out to geekdinner, in order to celebrate that you have your soul back.

see here for details:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/137066

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool. I've been sneaking Papagra into my lunch gaming rotation. We've played it 7 times now and I'm expecting more next year. Also I may be able to play some over the holidays. Still not sure if I'll be able to write a decent strategy guide, but I have been enjoying playing this, so it will be fun either way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spearjr wrote:
Very cool. I've been sneaking Papagra into my lunch gaming rotation. We've played it 7 times now and I'm expecting more next year. Also I may be able to play some over the holidays. Still not sure if I'll be able to write a decent strategy guide, but I have been enjoying playing this, so it will be fun either way.

cool. I'm glad you like it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.