Giacomo
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/watch-it-played-season-5#...

$20 for a single promo card, $40 for three promo cards - stretch goals (if met) add an additional promo card per tier. You can only request one type of card per backing pledge. Postage for around the world added later.

This new card for Euphoria is a custom specially made ethical dilemma for the game.

Glimpse of the card artwork here (and on the Indiegogo page):
https://goo.gl/CX7fW8

I'm totally onboard with supporting him, his canadian themed video are hilarious and quite entertaining although I've always been curious for an outtakes version where we see if he ever really does get mad at his kids... they can't be as perfect as they seem!

It's an absolute bonus to be able to also get these cards to add to the game, in addition to that support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Euphoria Participate In Game or Watch It Played promo available July-September 2015 in Watch It Played Indiegogo
Thanks for sharing this, Giacomo! I'm a supporter of the Watch It Played campaign as well (and, as you noted, we made a special ethical dilemma card for the campaign).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giacomo
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You're very welcome I'm a supporter of the channel too - making sure these promos are listed in the BGG database and people are notified is a great way for me to help the campaign and maybe introduce people to these brilliant games.

I'm gutted I missed out on the Kickstarter for your game, it looks amazing and I've now added it to my wishlist. As I'll be getting a few promo cards from the campaign, I may have to buy the games to go with them....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't realize this was on Indiegogo, backed!. I really enjoy Rodney's videos and they've helped a lot from rules checking to deciding if I should buy the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giacomo
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Great! Tell your your friends

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamey just be sure the backs of the cards are correctly oriented for these three cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Murr wrote:
Jamey just be sure the backs of the cards are correctly oriented for these three cards

Three cards? I thought there was only one card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giacomo
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
fargy wrote:

Must be a typo for 'these' as it is only one card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
giac0m0 wrote:
fargy wrote:

Must be a typo for 'these' as it is only one card.

Haha! okie! I thought i missed something

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giacomo
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hurrah! Super funded!!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/watch-it-played-season-5#...

Stretch goal promo cards intensify....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.