Eldritch Horror» Forums » Sessions

Subject: 2 player win againt Yog-Sothorth rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre Oliveira
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I still had 5 Mythos left. Perdition was around 7.
My team was Jim + Lola.

I faced the following misteries:
1 - Spawn of Yog-Sothoth (quickly dispatched by /jim's innate spell - followed by a medical treatment)
2 - Arcane understanding (the one you discard a clue and a spell) - This one was quick,due getting clairvoyance spell and buying a spell knowledge check +1 resource with jim again.
3 - Creature from beyond - this one was tricky, due the low number of clues on the map from this ancient.

Gameplay
Well most of the game Lola spent improving herself and solving rumors and portals, which were close to tokyo, xangai and sidney. So she had some time to buy good allies and get relevant skill boosts.

After beating the 1st mistery with Jim and getting a medical treatment, I got lucky and got 2 spells at arkham for a delayed condition - clairvoiance and teleport, which made everything went smooth (tough he had a few close calls due constant sanity losing).
He also faced a couple of cultists, getting extra spells to burn around.

Lola had to rush tik tok, but there was a querosene available, so it did the trick after a strength boost from sidney and a derringer + net.

My rumors were (luckly) tik tok and clash of dimensions, easy with lola and her position/stats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice work !

Seldom are the EH decks as cooperative as in your game above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NCIS Gleek
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
I agree. If it's not the mysteries sending you to opposite sides of the map , the mythos deck is screwing you over hindering you at every possible angle. Well done though for beating him
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.