Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that Conflict of Heroes: Eastern Front – Solo Expansion has [almost] been released with rules and such for Awakening the Bear, will the trend continue for all future releases?

I would be willing to pre-order SOS 2nd edition along with a solo expansion for it.

OR, since the solo expansion is called "Eastern Front" will we be able to use it with the SOS 2nd release and just be given the scenarios...

Which makes me wonder about Conflict of Heroes: Guadalcanal – The Pacific 1942. I really want a Solo and Firefight expansions for it. But, since it is not Eastern Front, are there plans for a "Pacific Front" and a "Western Front"?

So, will be be seeing more of the solo expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Filip
Canada
New Westminster
BC
flag msg tools
badge
Interesting question. Pure speculation but as far as I can tell really all you need is scenarios to adapt the AotB Solo expansion to any CoH game. The cards themselves refer to generic AI so they can be used with any theater.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Already, semi-answered here: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1373114/solo-expansion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
pisqueeter wrote:

Per that thread:

Felkor wrote:
For the current solo system, a mission book is going to be put together for Storms of Steel.

Interesting. I look forward to hearing more about this. Anyone from Academy have more information?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will not do the same mistake twice!!

First time I bought CoH Awakening the Bear 2nd ed. because the solo expansion was planned .... and I had to wait a long time before seen it ...

... and I also have to say that I'm still waiting for it and that the italian e-shop where I usually buy games has already received it ...

So, this time I will wait to buy CoH Kursk and/or Guadalcanal only after having bought and received their solo expansions (if they will be released).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christel Puech
France
Sauve
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
enzo622 wrote:
pisqueeter wrote:

Per that thread:

Felkor wrote:
For the current solo system, a mission book is going to be put together for Storms of Steel.

Interesting. I look forward to hearing more about this. Anyone from Academy have more information?

On a video from Asyncron (french publisher for CoH) the same answer was say. But when ? That now the real question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Schnurr
United States
Oak Park
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that we're closer to the theoretical release of the 2nd ed. of Storms of Steel...any word on whether or not they are planning a solo expansion?
-Carl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As the link I posted above said, they are planning solo expansion for SoS, just not sure when it will be released but they will announce it when its ready to print (which they haven't done yet to my knowledge).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.