Morten Due Olsen
Denmark
Randers SV
Jylland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I looking for a friendly American, who are willing to bring me 2-3 customs insert kits from the US to Essen. I will offer to bring you games as well or special Danish candy or beer or whatever we can agree on.

Looking foreward to hear from you.

Best regards
Morten

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Horabin
United Kingdom
Hounslow
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
Spearmint - A Different Lifetime
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope you don't mind me jumping in here Morten. Would also love to find an American travelling over with an empty suitcase. Am after a couple of US only games plus some GMT mugs/glasses. Like Morten am happy to contribute something for this favour!

thanks, neil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Myers
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
http://playtmg.com/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello from USA, I have plans to attend Essen this year with my travel plans already booked.

Morten, what is a customs insert kits?

Neil, what games are you looking for? I am not going directly to Essen, I arrive in Europe a week early to tour the area before I get to Essen. This means I would have to haul the lugguge around until I get to Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Piggybacking here as well, just in case more than one folks can help. Happy to reciprocate in kind. Will be all days at Essen.

I am looking for the card game Rolling Stock, US only, with a very high shipping cost, as costly as the game itself ($40).

Thanks, Yani

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Horabin
United Kingdom
Hounslow
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
Spearmint - A Different Lifetime
mbmbmbmbmb
Bogusgig wrote:
Hello from USA, I have plans to attend Essen this year with my travel plans already booked.

Morten, what is a customs insert kits?

Neil, what games are you looking for? I am not going directly to Essen, I arrive in Europe a week early to tour the area before I get to Essen. This means I would have to haul the lugguge around until I get to Essen.

Lawrence, that's kind of you to reply. Don't want you to lug anything about though so will let Morten 'book' you! Enjoy your trip, and Essen too of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.