Popular Tags: [View All]
Luther Hendricks
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a last minute heads up, Dragon Tides will be available to demo at GenCon this week. We have scheduled events with myself or Kevin G. Nunn, or pickup demos at the Artistic Justice Games/Greenbriar Games booth 2437. Hope to see you there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Chamberlain
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I look forward to it! C U there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, Dragon Tides was really quiet so it will be great to see something playable. Any pictures or video for GenCon would be awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Lim
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Look forward to a GenCon update this week!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jenkins
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
designer
I played this at GenCon and was my favorite of all the games I played. I can't really speak to it being the best, but I bought the GenCon PreOrder deal I played a heap of other games (Black Plague was fun and I'm glad I went in on the KS), but I had the most fun playing this one. The "showdown" mechanic in particular is was the part I really enjoyed. It added a bit of (rock, paper, scissors) playground psychology.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luther Hendricks
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MichaelJSculptor wrote:
I played this at GenCon and was my favorite of all the games I played. I can't really speak to it being the best, but I bought the GenCon PreOrder deal I played a heap of other games (Black Plague was fun and I'm glad I went in on the KS), but I had the most fun playing this one. The "showdown" mechanic in particular is was the part I really enjoyed. It added a bit of (rock, paper, scissors) playground psychology.

Thanks for taking the time to play it! We're just excited that we had proof copies to demo at GenCon.

Also, if anyone has any questions about the game/mechanics, feel free to ask them here -- it's all public now that the final game has been demoed at GenCon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italino Staniscia Neto
Brazil
Santos
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Luther

Do you have any mail that i can contact you to talk about a refund of the game???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luther Hendricks
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ralsater wrote:
Hi Luther

Do you have any mail that i can contact you to talk about a refund of the game???

Good afternoon,

I'm one of the designers of Dragon Tides, but I have nothing at all to do with sales/refunds/etc. You'd want to talk to Artistic Justice Games, the publisher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marianne osborne
United States
morgan hill
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is there any way to get onto the ks or preorder for this game? Saw it at Gencon, while buying Fairytale Games and would love to get it. I am a total completionist, so would really love to get everything if possible
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really wanted to do the Kickstarter but wasn't able to. Has a release date for the general public been set yet? Also will it be available from most of the usual online retailers or only from ATG's website?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jenkins
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
designer
It looks like you can still get in on the KS:
https://dragontides.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marianne osborne
United States
morgan hill
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
yay! done, ty
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Chiu
Canada
Vancouver
B.C.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played it at Gencon. I was really impressed with it. The rules were fairly simple and the pace of the game was very good even with a full complement of 5 players. The one scenario we played lasted an hour and 10 minutes. I like that the game doesn't drag on. Even though it didn't take very long, I felt that there was a lot of action. I will definitely consider getting it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jenkins
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
designer
I pre-ordered at GenCon and still have not received my game. I've tried contacting Artistic Justice Games, but haven't received a response to any of my messages. If you have the chance to order anything by AJG at a convention, just light your money on fire instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.