Subject: Error in the narrative? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Tee
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend and I just finished all the scenarios of Operation Garbo recently and got me thinking as it was his 2nd (my first) completed WaW module/game; wouldn't it be fun to play the rest of the series chronologically? So as we did our research we came up with a discrepancy.

The narrative found in both Compendiums have May 14, 1985 as the starting point of hostilities in the WaW "universe" but there are two scenarios that start on the 12th from Compendium: Crimson Tide and 99 Red Balloons, both designed by Jeff Schulte.

Are these not part of the official narrative? Was there an error that wasn't caught and these should have been labelled as the 17th?

Sincerely,
Ken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Lohse
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hadn't noticed that. Probably an error, pretending they say the 17th seems like a good solution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Tee
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response, Matt.

I did some more checking and found some more conflicts. Do you want me to state them here or in a private email?

Sincerely,
Ken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.