Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Stingel
Australia
Cairns
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
..in Cairns, Australia today. I'm surprised not to see a thread like this already active..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Estelle
Japan
Ichinomiya
Aichi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like you're one of the lucky ones. From what I can see, Australia has their own network set up. Unfortunately, I'm in Japan and have to wait for things to clear in America before they reship the game back to the Asian area. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Sibo
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Got mine Thursday in Geraldton West Australia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mel Primus
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is almost here... it's apparently at an Amazon.com facility in Kansas. I should have it in my hands by tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dieckmann
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today in the BX.

Wow that is one creepy looking elf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N R
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my copy today (along with Evolution: Flight. Great day for Kickstarter projects in my book.) in the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orestes Albo
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Did you receive any type of shipping notice? I have yet to even see that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dieckmann
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i got standard shipping notice from amazon yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mel Primus
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SO MUCH HEROES...

(yes, my copy arrived today)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ertic33 wrote:
Did you receive any type of shipping notice? I have yet to even see that.

Your order was uploaded to Amazon today. Expect to see a confirmation email in the next couple of days. I uploaded them by backer number, so if you pledge earlier, you might get your game a couple of days earlier. I have to upload them in batches because it takes days for Amazon to check them all in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Breckenridge
United States
Richmond
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got mine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hardboiled Gregg
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting in Europe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mel Primus
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HotHeart wrote:
Still waiting in Europe.

Should we do another Play-by-Forum game while you wait?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picking up copy at Canada Post drop out today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hardboiled Gregg
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Veratul wrote:
HotHeart wrote:
Still waiting in Europe.

Should we do another Play-by-Forum game while you wait?

That's a kind offer, but I doubt I'd be able to commit to that at the moment. I'd follow if some of you chose to do one though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orestes Albo
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Nick,

Thanks for the heads up. I received my shipping notices today. The base game is shipping from Florida and the expansions from Phoenix.

I look forward to getting the expansions in front of the gaming group on Saturday!!

Thanks for the followup!

-Orestes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Orestes,

I've had several people say that they are getting games from those places, which is strange because I shipped all of the games to Kentucky. I'm not sure why Amazon would teleport them FL or AZ and not just straight to you house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Duran
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nicklittle wrote:
Orestes,

I've had several people say that they are getting games from those places, which is strange because I shipped all of the games to Kentucky. I'm not sure why Amazon would teleport them FL or AZ and not just straight to you house.

Mine shipped from Arizona as well. But that also meant I only had to wait a couple of days from when I got the shipping notice to when I got the expansion. It usually takes 5 to 7 days to ship from Amazons Kentucky warehouse, like we're in some kind of third world country.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orestes Albo
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Nick,

Everything arrived, and no issues with any of the packaging. Everything looks great, and thank you again for your confirmation.

-Orestes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today in Lincolnshire UK.

The box had no packing material and the game boxes were a bit beaten up. Thankfully the contents were fine. Bashed game boxes don't bother me, but I know it would bother some. I would suggest they get their distributors in the EU to use some packing material in the future!

All components present and correct, cards now sleeved so hopefully I will play it in a couple of weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BrianJohnHunt wrote:

The box had no packing material and the game boxes were a bit beaten up. Thankfully the contents were fine. Bashed game boxes don't bother me, but I know it would bother some. I would suggest they get their distributors in the EU to use some packing material in the future!

All components present and correct, cards now sleeved so hopefully I will play it in a couple of weeks.

Brian,

Sorry to hear this. When we work with a partner like a fulfiller, we would hope some degree of care would be taken. This is a new partner, so we had no idea of the issue--and yours may just be a one-off. I will make note of it though. So sorry to hear this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Action Phase wrote:
BrianJohnHunt wrote:

Brian,

Sorry to hear this. When we work with a partner like a fulfiller, we would hope some degree of care would be taken. This is a new partner, so we had no idea of the issue--and yours may just be a one-off. I will make note of it though. So sorry to hear this.

No worries - I was pleased it arrived just before I go away for a couple of weeks! As I said, the game boxes being bashed doesn't bother me - they did their job and protected the components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hardboiled Gregg
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Yesssss!

Arrived at work yesterday but I was out all day.

Everything in good condition except for the token sheet in C&M2 getting a small fold mark in it, but really nothing bad at all.

Another Kickstarter successfully delivered on. Nice one, guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cuthbert
Scotland
Dunfermline
Fife
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mine arrived in Scotland this weekend and packaging was good and box all in tact.
Sadly one side of the board has lots of creases/ridges, looks like not pressed correctly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.