Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell Terrier

Seattle
Washington
msg tools
mb
Hi all,
Is it possible to do inspect the ambassador twice per turn? I understand that after meeting the ambassador, you must move him to an unoccupied colored space or the embassy if it is unoccupied, but what about these following situations?

1. You are one space away from the ambassador who is currently in his embassy, you have one black ball and one red ball. Could you move him to you with the black ball, then send him away back to his embassy (which is unoccupied) and finally move onto the embassy again for a second round of questioning using the red ball?

2. After questioning the ambassador, you send him to an unoccupied colored space, which is close enough that you could use your remaining movement points to move to for a second round of questioning.

I apologize if this question has been posted elsewhere in the forum, but after searching through the rules section regarding ambassador, I couldn't find any mentioning of this situation. Any clarification or comment would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Terrier

Seattle
Washington
msg tools
mb
Per Roberto Di Meglio (cybernex) and Leo Colovini (leocolo):

"Hi Russell
Leo answered me promptly.
Rightly, he noted that the steps in a turn (see page 6) are to be played
in a sequence. First all movements, then questions. So it is not
possible to meet the Ambassador twice as you mentioned.
Most of the time, it makes little or no difference to do question
immediately, but sometimes (as in this example it does)."

Hope this helps answer this question for others out there who have the same question as I did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.