• [+] Dice rolls
Jon Vallerand
Canada
St-Basile-Le-Grand
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Given that Tom complains (and rightfully so) every chance he gets about games which allow too many players, and that he already stated that playing a full game is too long and recommended 5 players play one less turn, I doubt it.

That is, of course, assuming he has a say on the expansions Game Salute publishes, he did say he was no longer working with them at some point in the past.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JVallerand wrote:
Given that Tom complains (and rightfully so) every chance he gets about games which allow too many players, and that he already stated that playing a full game is too long and recommended 5 players play one less turn, I doubt it.

That is, of course, assuming he has a say on the expansions Game Salute publishes, he did say he was no longer working with them at some point in the past.

I would never play one less turn. The game already feels too short in round terms. But long enough in length term so I wouldn't add any rounds either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Vasel
United States
Homestead
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Love Games, Love 'Em!!!
badge
Check out DiceTower.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
Six is too many. Five rounds is probably too long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.