Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This is just something running in my head having scanned the AS rules. Once I have played GS several times I might try using the AS German set up cards for start of game so begin at Allied draw. What I would do is sort out the German cards draw my 9 for start then turn over cards until i use 10+ commands. Just an idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Perry
France
Lacour
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had the same thought, just to get things rolling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
To expand maybe you go through the cards playing the 1st that would be appropriate to the set up cards. ie 1st SS corp have attacked so must play corp card or army card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Am in the middle of testing this. I did the 1st turn as AS with 7 Primary cards and 4 Army/Army Group cards placed in discard box then drew 5 random cards from rest to use in turn. Worked well.
I also added the Army objectives from the AS using them that if at victory check you are still on the 1st objective then the vps are counted as one lower (not removed from vps). If at 2nd then no modifier if reached 3rd +1 modifier. As there are 3 armies and 2 corp objectives (-1 modifier if not achieved).
IE come to a victory check at 15 vps but 6th & 7th Army as not moved 1st objective so -1, and corp also failed -1, 5th have reached 2nd objective so no mod. So 15-4=11 represents Hitler calling off the offensive has failing to achieve its objectives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.