Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Moore
United States
Oak Ridge
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My FLGS as a used copy of this game for sale. It is definitely the 2009 edition, not sure on correct or original printing though. My real
question is: What are the differences between the 2009 and 2011 editions, other than the box art?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
to my knowledge the only difference is that they corrected a typo on the Slaanesh reference card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Moore
United States
Oak Ridge
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troi McLure
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some more differences. The icons of the gods were changed to match the ones in the expansion and in the 2nd printing the wheels on the board are not on top if folded but inbetween, so you have to store it carefully to not break the board parts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Ahlfors
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Click to see this devourer's page.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Troi McLure wrote:
There are some more differences. The icons of the gods were changed to match the ones in the expansion and in the 2nd printing the wheels on the board are not on top if folded but inbetween, so you have to store it carefully to not break the board parts.

Uh ... did they address that in the 3rd printing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troi McLure
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No idea, sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.