Subject: Unboxing Photo Gallery rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Pope
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I finally received my copy of the game last night! I don't have the equipment (read: "tripod") to do a proper unboxing video, but I thought folks might be interested to see some of the components. So, I took a good number of photos.

I did all of this right before bed, so they're currently just in a Photos album. I'll upload to BGG as time allows.

Enjoy!

https://goo.gl/photos/aRRSvTWbETvDMvqz9
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Olin
Finland
Vasa
flag msg tools
badge
Justice for the 96!
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend, that was one heck of a gallery! And didn't help me wanting the game to arrive less!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Pope
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Oh man, despite what the photos may indicate, I can relate. I squeezed in just enough time to snap those photos, but now I'm going to be out of town until Sunday (sadly, not for Gencon) and won't get to touch the game again until then!

It doesn't help the matter that everything looks and feels so dang good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Pope
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
victoryzine wrote:
My friend, that was one heck of a gallery! And didn't help me wanting the game to arrive less!

Oh hey, I just realized the tip! Thanks for that!

I hope your copy arrives soon and you can get it to the table posthaste.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Brøchner
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome pics!

Really looking forward to get my copy.
Hope to get in in the next couple of weeks since I have 14 days off from work in August
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Pope
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Great to see that folks are enjoying the photos!

I'm out of town through this weekend (not for Gencon, unfortunately), but I hope to get a full components photo set up at some point next week... then maybe even play the game and get some "action shots!" surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wrot!
United States
Alhanbra
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoa! Nicely done!
Now that you're back in town, I hope to see your play through pics. : )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Rabinowitz
United States
Columbia
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never owned a game with so much packed into the box. Every time I pack it away I just marvel at how much stuff there is. And I try to remember how I got it all in the last time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wrot!
United States
Alhanbra
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
kc2dpt wrote:
I've never owned a game with so much packed into the box. Every time I pack it away I just marvel at how much stuff there is. And I try to remember how I got it all in the last time.

I'll take that as a compliment? blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Pope
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm finally getting ready for a playthrough... which may happen tomorrow at this point...

Getting ready to play necessitates punching out all of the tokens. This shouldn't be a surprise for me, since there was nothing hidden during the Kickstarter. But I was just struck by the sheer amount of variety in the artwork for the units, not to mention the overall amount of product.

Just look at how many different units/tokens are here:

And an overview:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.