Dale Taylor
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two questions.

If a character is on a space that requires him to draw two or more cards, and the first one drawn is an Event card which then puts the Harbinger in his space, does he draw the other card(s) from the Harbinger deck or the deck he originally drew from (assuming the Harbinger was on its card and not already on the board in the character's region)?

Also, after the first Event card is drawn, is it resolved before moving the Harbinger to his space? If the resolution of the Event card causes the character to change location, is the Harbinger placed in his new space or does it stay in the character's original location?

Lots of great stuff going on in this expansion. I really like the idea of the terrain changes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tubb
United States
Fuquay Varina
NC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You draw all cards at once, so draw adventure cards, then move the Harbinger if any were an event.

The rules say " After a character (not in the Inner Region) draws an Event, move the Harbinger to that character’s space". I would take that to mean that the Harbinger moves to your space before you resolve the effects of the cards you just drew.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.