Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pat Connolly
United States
Zephyrhills
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played my first game and figured out a few blunders I made toward the end of the game, mainly because I didn't pay attention to the end of game scoring rules until the end of the game.
1) Don't process (improve/upgrade) raw goods unless you're actually going to use the ham/wine/food to complete a delivery, even if it's a free processing from a die roll of 5. - You can't sell the processed goods.
2) Don't deliver any of your goods to a craft shop unless you're going to complete the shop. - You can't sell those goods.
3) Don't use any more deliveries than you need to either complete a shop or a market barrow. Take as many naps as possible. - You can't sell goods in your fields or barrows, so there's no need to deliver field goods to barrows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taras Vercesuks
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Regading 3rd point it might not be as straight forward as freeing fields allows new harvest next round. So unless it's last round I'd use just enough naps to get to additional point and still deliver goods from fields even if it doesn;t complete shop/barrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Mai
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreeing with zkBoy on point three. You may not even want to go first on the rest of the round if you have planned out to have high-value market barrows to remove the competition, or your opponent has the same plan in mind. Keep in mind what delivery tile the opponent used in the prior rounds!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.